Turn datetime pickers into datepickers and create date-range-pickers
Automatic suggestions from the database
It takes just one line of code to enable auto-suggest feature per field. While typing, matching records are retrieved from the database and offered for selection.
Change handler and detail-view title
Dynamic indicators in navbar
Watch the item at the right of the navbar. Values will be requested from the server periodically, and counter, icon and color will be changed automatically.
- Multiple indicators possible
- Full control over counter, icon, css-class of the icon, tooltip
- Configurable interval
- Requires PHP file on server side in which you can query and/or calculate the counter-result
- Number of messages for current user
- Number of open tasks
- Number of open tasks for today
- Number of work orders
- Number of work orders for today
- Number finished work orders this week
- Number of patients waiting
Released in version 2019/10/03-01
Place a group of fields in a collapsible/expandable panel which will automatically save and restore their state on next load.
Detail view: setTitle
Now you will be able to change the form’s title. Place plain text and even HTML formatted text there.
Icons for ActionBar-groups
Adding new buttons below ActionButtons was one of the first features of our library. From next version on you will be able to add icons before the group-headers.
Custom image in navigation bar
Replace the existing icon with a user defined custom picture with one line of code.
Additional alerts before/after fields
Insert alerts in variations before or after existing fields;
- info (blue)
- success (green)
- warning (orange)
- danger (red)